Property situated in the downtown area at only a few minutes distance from Calea Victoriei and Magheru Boulevard, having in the immediate vicinity the most important point of interest in Bucharest, Romanian Athenaeum, the Royal Palace of Bucharest which hosts The National Art Museum, Athenee Palace Hotel, Kretulescu Church, Palace Hall. In the immediate vicinity, there are many important bank offices, public institutions, art galleries, coffee shops, restaurants.
The apartments were completely refurbished with excellent materials, preserving many original elements of the house among which we can mention the beautiful stoves Meissen.
Short history of the house:
The massive and richly decorated house, consisting of two wings, with a large balcony in the middle, was built in 1909 by the architect A. Reisz for General Vasile Zottu who was the Chief of the General Staff of the Army, in the First World War.