Bragadiru Palace and the surrounding area are located in the historical area of Bucharest, near the Queen Maria Square and the Parliament Palace, the Metropolitan Church and Unirii Square (downtown Bucharest).
The building appears for the first time represented on the geographical plane by the Geographic Institute of the Army in 1895-1899 and 1911
The construction of the "Colosseum", as the building was known at its beginnings, was made after the plans designed by the Austrian architect Anton Shuckerl in 1894.
The eclectic architectural concept with a rich decorative repertoire used harmoniously in the composition of the facade and the decoration of the interiors reflects the beauty of the 1900's
Composed of a spectacular ballroom that can also function as a theater or concert hall, a library, a bowling alley, numerous rooms, shops and offices on the ground floor, the building was an impressive structure combining the styles of the most famous buildings of time: the Chamber of Commerce, the Romanian Post Office, the House of Savings and Consulates (CEC) and the Supreme Court building, all built in the same period.